en

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

An important graph from Will Saletan's column on Slate

When the Washington Post exposed several Dean comments that didn't fit the facts, Dean scoffed that voters could believe him 'or they can believe the Washington Post.' No word yet on whether voters must choose between believing Dean and believing the Los Angeles Times, which issued a similar analysis of Dean's whoppers last Thursday."
I haven't read those articles yet, but I wanted to post this for two reasons. First, I mentioned below that I'm sure Dean's a lying son-of-a-bitch even if he was telling the truth about Saddam's capture. The other reason is that I wrote to my editor at Slate complaining that there were no links to the Post and LA Times articles in question, and she had some Top People get right on it, and now the links are there, and that makes me feel Important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home