en

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

LA blogger Jim Treacher sent me an unexpected note informing me that he did provide a link to live stream of the new audio staple in the Borivojova household, Indie 103. I just didn't bother to click on it. Duh.

I think the question I get asked the most these days is, "Scott, which do you think is cooler? The fact that we can see photos of Mars that are basically show the exact same rocky surface we saw 30 years ago, or the fact that you can listen to an LA radio station -- which sounds like what your show at WAMH would have been like if not for the new music requirement -- plus the local ads for shiatsu massage courses -- from your apartment in Prague?"

And always, always, by the time they've finished asking the question, I'm already loaded.

OK, I have my first complaint about this station: Repetition. This is the second time in a few days I've heard (whilst typing, no less) "Ask Me" by the Smiths. Which is all well and good because if it's not Internet radio, then it's the Bomb that will bring us together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home