en

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

This blog has been Sluggered! I'm talking about the excellent (and increasingly popular) Northern Irish political blog Slugger O'Toole , which links to me here.

The subject: My recent op-ed/analysis in Slate, Gerry's Kids, about Gerry Adams and the Irish Republican Army. I've been working on the topic for some time now and I'll be writing more about it shortly, when time permits. (Yes, I know there's been a ton of ink spilled about the IRA already, but now I got all this extra stuff in my brain and I just gotta do something with it.)

Although the article itself is modest, researching the subject was actually a major undertaking of mine in recent months, so any comments about the piece, positive or negative, would be greatly appreciated. If you're interested in this sort of thing, I highly recommend Ed Moloney's A Secret History of the IRA. I can't realistically imagine what a better work of investigative journalism might look like.

Thanks to my friend David for coming up with that excellent headline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home