en

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I've been dithering for a while about which comments to use, but today I removed the ones provided by Enetation and I'm going with Blogger's own comments service exclusively (mainly because they'll send me an email when somebody comments, and Enetation won't). I had an emotional attachment to Enetation. They've been providing me with a free comments feature almost since the start of this blog, and I never donated or anything. Thank you, Enetation, and goodbye.

3 Comments:

Blogger David Weman said...

I think it's a bit unfortunate that you've taken down all your old comments. In a few of those greatest hits posts, the comments are half the fun.

Blogger's turing test is pretty aggravating.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

The decision was indeed wrenching, and you will be happy to know that I haven't republished the archives pages, and I don't plan to - so the old comments stay. The only thing that's been affected are some of the Enetation comments on today's index page. The only person I can think of who's commented recently is Steve. Sorry, Steve.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Well, that's a blow to posterity.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home