en

Wednesday, June 25, 2003

OK, so it had to happen sooner or later: the Ali G online translator. Off the top of my head I can't decide whether me be likin' da PragueBlog:

Whun people ask me Uncle Jamal if me Uncle Jamal were a collaborator or agent fer da communist secret police back in da old days, do me Uncle Jamal check yourself answering, "Senator, me do not recall at dis time". Is it coz I is black? Now, wif da Interior Ministry's recently re-released list hof mates hof da STB, me Uncle Jamal can jog your memory. Boyakasha! Download hand browse da long list hof names in da convenience hof your own home, away from da pryin television cameras recordin da faces hof those old techno-phobes who showed up at da distribution office fer da dead tree version.
Or da NicMoc:

If da European Union's dole hand social affairs directorate has any say in da matter, we could soon check out. Anna Diamantopolou, whose name I'd dig to see in print in da house wif an 'ova' ending, wants to ban advertisements dat is 'an affont to human dignity'. We'll assume maximam frontals fall unda dis dragnet.