en

Friday, October 03, 2003

There was a kid named David Kay in my grade in middle school and high school. When we were about 12, people always made fun of him just by saying his name. It's a funny name if you say it like a mean 12-year-old. Oh yeah, I just remembered: It was mockingly stuttered when said, even though as far as I can recall, David Kay didn't have a stutter. "D-d-d-david Kaaaay!" Jeez, kids are really terrible beasts. Just thinking about it makes me want (most of) them to end up like this.

Anyway, is there a dead horse around? If so, I'd like to join in the beating. US asks UN to step up arms inspections: "The US Defence Secretary, Donald Rumsfeld, has said any country with an intelligence service knows that Iraq possesses weapons of mass destruction." Dec. 4, 2002.

That was part of the case for war. The war may have been justified for other reasons, but no matter how anyone tries to bend it, Rumsfeld said it. And I believed it. And it wasn't true.

At least it'll make a decent movie one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home