en

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

I might as well mention this to my close circle of blog readers: I have a hard-working, Czech-speaking American friend who's looking for a job, preferably something in the area of language teaching, proofreading, copy editing or translating. He has good experience in all these fields. You might think these people are a dime a dozen, but they're not, especially if you're looking for somebody with all their papers in order. This guy is completely legal -- married to a Czech, with permanent residence and a zivnostensky list. They're expecting a baby and need a long-term source of steady income to support the family, so it's not like he's a backpacker who's about to head back to Boulder anytime soon. (Not that there's anything wrong with Boulder. I just mentioned that randomly, really.)

If you know of any position that might be a match, let me know privately (email is on my CV).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home