en

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Thanks for coming to my blog and I'm very sorry that I haven't posted for so long. I'm been real busy trying to get my restaurant through troubled times. Just by way of entertainment, I'll tell you that today I was standing in the pastry room and heard some strange gurgling sounds. I looked down and noticed dirty water bubbling up from a hole in the floor. At first I thought it was the sewer pipe bursting, which would have been totally gross. And I didn't know when it would stop, so I just started yelling. It soon emerged that this was just the spilloff from clogged drainpipes coming from the main kitchen sink, so instead of being totally gross, it was only pretty gross. Anyway, the pipes have now been cleaned, all 15 meters of them. And no, the dirty water didn't go near the pastries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home