en

Monday, May 24, 2004

BLOGGER IS MISBEHAVING. IF THIS IS THE TOP POST, YOU'RE LOOKING AT THE WRONG WEB SITE. GO TO SCOTTYMAC.BLOGSPOT.COM (WITHOUT THE WWW).

Even though I swear I paid the bill over a month ago, Zoner has cut off the tulipcafe.cz domain name, so if you want to send me email, please write to scottymacinprague-zavinac-yahoo-dot-com. Until further notice.

Hey, this is totally unrelated, but I've been meaning to ask a random question for all you Mac users out there: I am the proud owner of a Macintosh Classic II, manufactured in 1991, running on standard American 110 volts, natch. I dragged it over from the States several years ago and I've been trying to plug it in ever since. Even with a heavy duty 220-110 converter, it's always blown the fuse. Now it's an object d'art in my apartment.

All's I want to do is get the files off the hard drive. There's got to be somebody out there who can yank out the hard drive, hook it up to a modern Mac and burn the files onto a disc. Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home