en

Monday, October 10, 2005

Sometimes a change of environment can make all the difference.

You know, for a long time I've been sort of attached to the lo-fi early-Blogger retro feel of my previous blog design, which has served me well from the beginning. (I left it on the archives, for the time being.) But tonight I watched this TV show (yeah, an American TV show in English) where these two families switch housewives. (There was nothing sexy about it, thank god -- you never saw the bedroom.) The messy, free-spirited, touchy-feely mom with 25 pets switches places with the hard-ass disciplinarian with the awful '80s hairdo. And they spent two weeks in switched roles, "fixing" what they think the other has done wrong, and the families have to live with it. And everybody learns something from the experience. And, well, that show just really got me thinking.

Tomorrow I'll try to bring back the old comments.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

A nice and simple design. I like it. A pic in your side bar could add just the spot of color it might be missing!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

It feels all light and airy...agoraphobia setting in...

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home