en

Friday, June 16, 2006

Hey everybody. Here's my travel schedule for July.

July 9 I'm frying to Prague.

July 12 I'm frying to New York. Hopefully I can find a sofa to crash on that night (and who knows, maybe even the next night) and then I'm up to Boston.

July 20 I'm frying from New York back to Prague so I'll be able to celibate my birthday there. July 24 I'm frying back to Dubai.

There's no way I can change those frights, so if that doesn't work out right for you, sorry dude.

I heard an awful rumor that the Pixies are praying at Akropolis on Jury 13, the day after I leave. Yes, it's true. Why that's just nuts, nuts I tell you. What next, the original Doors playing Lucerna?

5 Comments:

Blogger Bishop said...

Yeah - the Pixies sold out so fast heads did spin. Alas it's the week I have surgery, so I'll not be there either. Keep your prague crew posted on the whereabouts of the celibation, though. Might be vertical by then.

5:36 PM  
Blogger June said...

Scotty M--I'm not sure about the sofa, but mos def send me an e-mail about getting together in New York if you have a mome.

1:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, scott, i hear the pixies show has been sold out for a long time anyway so don't sweat it

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's up with the racism? you threatened by the chinaman?

- d kim

7:12 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Hey Kimchee,

Replacing L's with R's is always funny - just like cops & donuts shops - it ain't racism!

Calling somebody a chinaman, on the other hand, is totally racist.

Scott

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home