en

Thursday, October 16, 2003

Uh oh. I actually didn't want this to happen, because the Red Sox are going to lose tonight, I know it I know it I know it and it will all be for nothing. Now that the Cubs are out, it seems everything's taking a tragic spin. There's nowhere -- not Legends, not Jama -- that's showing Game 7 tonight as far as I can tell. But I might just buy the MLB.com web case, kick back in my apartment with some beer and stay up.... I don't have any early appointments tomorrow. Hell, if anybody wants to join me (Bloopy, you're usually up until the wee hours, and who are you anyway?) feel free to drop by. Of course I haven't yet run this by the other person that sleeps in my bedroom...

Hey, read this:

As for that Cubs' fan who "interfered" with the foul ball Tuesday night, don't worry about him. It's not like his life is ruined. He doesn't have a life: He's a Cubs fan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home