en

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Here seems to be a good blog analysis of the various ramifications of the Cyprus vote. Found via Living in Europe.

A little more than a year ago, Steve of PragueBlog and I were looking around for blogs written in English from outside North American. (Some of the ones I found are here, and that was in fact the genesis of my long-neglected "Four Corners Blogs" over on the left.)

Just looking at the Living In Europe blog aggregator, it's wonderful and amazing to say how the English-language non-Anglo blogosphere has exploded in the past year. Where else could I find this ultra-kitsch Objectivist painting showing the evolution of man from Neanderthal through Aristotle to Ayn Rand? (OK, so this link originally came from Reason, but I found it on Foreign Dispatches, via Living in Europe, first.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home