en

Sunday, June 18, 2006

I'm in Cannes. I don't know anybody here and my hotel's not even in Cannes, it's in the next town over. I fell off the wagon last night quite intentionally and today instead of rays of Chinese energy shooting out of my fingertips I feel small and sad and insignificant and my life feels devoid of meaning.

I met a local guy named Laurent and watched the US-Italy match at a pub. I didn't know who to support: The Italians are my team because I picked Italy out of a cup in the office lottery, and the US, well, because I'm American. Happily, it ended 1-1.

Afterwards I ate pasta, and it was quite yummy. The red wine was quite cold. I had to take a taxi home because the buses stop running at night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Recaro Sports Car Seats said...

Recaro Sports Car Seats - Recaro Sports Car Seats are now used in a variety of cars from Audis to the Aston Martin, Lamborghini’s, Jaguars, and Porsches. Our reproduction Recaro Sports Car Seats are handmade with the highest quality and craftsmanship in Italy. Get your Recaro Sports Car Seats from http://www.classiccarseats.com/recaro-car-seat.php

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Theo said...

Awesome! I love recaro sports car seats!

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home